Saturday, November 20, 2010

Interview with Di Progomet in T-Heinrich





I decided to interview some customers that bought some of my tops. I wanted to get some fashion feedback and get to know them on a personal level.

I was so flattered to hear the positive feed back and what they had say about T-Heinrich. I agree with the fashion advice and you'll see me strolling the beachside, Manly in High waisted shorts!

Thank you for all your support and keep shopping! *

Check out the interview with Di Progomet (wearing T-Heinrich)
JL: Why do you like T-Heinrich?
Di: It's colourful, different to Canberra Fashion - It screams, look at me, look at me. It's unique.
JL: What would you wear the T-Heinrich tops with? Give me some fashion tips?
Di: A cute little highwaisted skirt. Or short, shorts that are high waisted - with the little buttons down the sides! And deffinately heels!
JL: What is your favourite drink for this Summer?
Di: I would have to say... an Apple Martini
JL: Where will I find you New Years Eve 2010?
Di: I was going to go to 'Sensation White' in Melbourne - But, it got cancelled so. The Beach!




No comments:

Post a Comment