Sunday, April 10, 2011

Olga Valerie Punyer in T-Heinrich

Olga Valerie Punyer tells me that 2 years ago she supported a friend that entered the Oceania FTV model awards and ended up getting in the finals after that the modelling started rolling in... she has appeard in many add campagins in Canberra. This lady is gorgeous and I had a few questions to ask her about fashion.

JL: What are you must haves for this Winter?

OP: Trench coats and little ankle boots.

JL: Who are your fashion icons?

OP: I do like Prada!! I love Prada - it's simple at times and makes a statements with their shoes. Prada shows that you don't have to show much skin to be sexy.

She tells me that she will wear her T-Heinrich top with a black pencil skirt that she will tuck in to. And that it will be a nice little statement piece. "It adds a bit of colour and flair".


No comments:

Post a Comment